AIDS Concern was the first non-government AIDS/HIV concerning NGO in Hong Kong, established in 1990 and committed to the service of AIDS care in Hong Kong
Our strategy explains our vision for Triple Zero – ZERO new HIV infections, ZERO stigma for people living with HIV and ZERO AIDS deaths. We aim to stop the HIV epidemic and to deliver innovative programs that meet community needs not being met by others.
To cope with our development, we now invite applications to position of Officer, Corporate Partnerships with our Marketing and Communications Team to support the Head of Marketing and Communications to explore and develop new corporate partnerships / foundations for fund raising purpose
General Job Scopes
Include but not limited to
1. Develop new corporate partnerships with business sectors to promote AIDS Concern works for purpose of generate new fund source – this may involve consolidating proposals and presentation materials, fund appealing letters to potential funders and cold call / visit them
2. Sourcing and liaise new grant resources (foundations) to support our Program teams’ existing / new initiated projects
3. Manage and update social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog, WeChat, FB, Agency website etc.) both in English and Chinese versions
4. Initiate, proposal, organize and implement small-scale fund raising events (workshops, corporate talks) for fund raising purpose
5. Participate in signature events and support the activities as required by the supervisor
6. Any ad hoc projects as required
l College graduate or above preferably in Marketing or Business related disciplines. Minimum 2 years' solid experience in business setting, with marketing or sales, event management, fund raising background preferably in NGO setting. Customer Service exposure a plus.
l Strong business and numerical acumen and working knowledge on social media a plus. Ability to work with corporate partners and key donors.
l Fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin a plus. Proficient in Micro-soft office operations, Photoshop, Internet and Social Media.
l Self-motivated and strong drive with genuine interest in developing career with NGO and communicate agency values to public
l Strive for reaching organization goal with pro-active manner to seek for enhancement and improvement fund generation sources
l Candidates with extensive experience may be considered as Senior Officer
We offer a salary based on AIDS Concern’s Master Pay Scale (MPS). Although not comparable to that of Government sector and bigger NGOs, we provide comprehensive fringe benefits including medical coverage, work-life balance, T&D sponsor and most important, we provide opportunity for new initiatives and job satisfaction to candidates who are keen to work for achievement and social responsibilities specifically for the interest of minority groups
We are an organization striving to serve the community, while committed to support the long-term career development and advancement of our colleagues within the organization.
We share team work and collaboration values and are open to new ideas with a frank culture.
If you are confident to work along with us for our Vision, please prepare
Full CV plus a covering letter which sets out your experiences and suitability for the position, your expected salary and send to
For more information about our organization, please visit our website www.aidsconcern.org.hk